1. leg lifts-bent knee. If standing, this looks like marching (15-20x). kicking-more leg stuff, but this is for your calf I believe. If seated, kick your bent leg all the way out (15-20x) If standing, kick your foot up behind you, bending your knee.
3. arms-punching up (over your head) and forward (like Tae Bo)
4. get more of a workout by adding wrist and ankle weights. The wrap-around, velcro is good. Slip-ons are okay for small hands, but are still tight getting on. Start with just 1 or 2 pounds and you can slowly increase.
5. squeeze your legs together (20x)
6. bridge or pelvic tilts (15-20) Bridging is more of what you want for legs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3kCp0v3Czk&feature=channel
7. build up those abs If in a chair, sit independently. Sitting independent, raise both arms up, over head. Toe touches, sit-ups, and crunches are good.