Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Positive Energy


THIS IS POSITIVE ENERGY!
 

I was just goofing around. I am holding a cut piece of pool noodle suggested by an Occupational Therapist. My right arm had been paralyzed. It had been 15 years since you saw it move like that.

The pool noodles are sold in packages on Amazon. I understand that the dollar store sells individual ones during the summer.

Little kids (and big kids) like them. They make great swords.



I use mine for exercise. It's a great way to take the disabled arm along. My other arm does most of the work, and my right hand holds on for the ride.

Sure this is a small success story, but I'm not an over-all success. I was just goofing off one day. Is it a success that I sit in a wheel chair? It isn't if you compare it to walking. It is if you compare it to me being bed-ridden.

I'm supposed to be the latter, bed-ridden. It's how you look at it.






No comments:

Post a Comment